Family Connections Centers is offering programs in person at our Portola and Excelsior centers. As a licensed childcare facility with out-of-school-time programs and a range of family support services, our agency will continue to adhere to stricter guidelines than the general public.
As such, Family Connections will continue to require:
- COVID-19 vaccinations for all staff, program participants, and visitors
- Facemasks for all staff, program participants, and visitors
- Temperature checks upon entry to the buildings
- Social distancing in classrooms
- Regular sanitation of all surfaces
We will continue to monitor changes and evaluate the most practical and safest protocols for staff, visitors, and program participants.