|Dear Family Connections Community,|
We’re almost there! Thanks to those who have stepped up to bring us so close to our goal.
We are so grateful for how fast and responsive the community has been to help us ensure that the children and families we serve will continue to receive critical support during this disruptive time.
You are making a difference. Your partnership will allow us to continue our work in the critical summer months as the school year ends, and when we are needed more than ever.
In the last two months, Family Connections has
- provided Case Management and Family Advocacy to over 50 families
- hosted over 30 Support Group sessions
- sent home to children 3 computers, 109 in-home learning kits and more
- distributed over $10,000 in food vouchers and grocery gift cards
- implemented daily on-line education programming for children in Pre-K and younger, as well as their parents/caregivers
Your support will make it possible to continue and build on this work, and your donation will have a lasting impact on the hundreds of children and families we continue to serve.