We are supporting families and our community by providing at-home activity ideas, learning resources, stress management tips and more. Our regular programming has gone virtual! Click here to view out May program calendar.
Resources for Families
Family Connections is dedicated to providing our community with resources and information amidst COVID-19. During this time we will provide frequently updated resource and activity lists.
- Comprehensive List of Resources #1
- Comprehensive List of Resources #2 and DIY Play-Dough Activity
- Comprehensive List of Resources #3 and Helpful Tips to Keep Peace in Your Home
- Comprehensive List of Resources #4
- Comprehensive List of Resources #5
- Comprehensive List of Resources #6
Virtual Story Time
We’re committed to creating new and innovative ways to stay engaged with children and families amidst COVID-19. Our Early Childhood Program Manager, Madeline, pre-recorded two stories for your child(ren) to follow along. Enjoy!
- The Pout Pout Fish – Read by Teacher Madeleine
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? – Read by Teacher Madeleine
Virtual education services are a way we are staying connected with the children and families we work with everyday. Our teachers have implemented weekly Zoom classroom meetings to conduct virtual lesson plans and activities with children.
Exercise and Movement
Family Connections offers exercise classes and physical activity opportunities for all our participants to help them recognize and find the balance between eating well and keeping their bodies active and in shape. While times have changed are still offering virtual options to participate in exercise classes.