Dear families and caregivers,
Family Connections Centers is happy to share that we are changing the program enrollment process for our Pre-K, Homework Club (afterschool program), and Summer Academic Enrichment programs. Beginning with our summer 2023 enrollment, families participating in these programs will enroll and make tuition payments online.
You will receive your enrollment packets at the primary email we have on file. Please call our front desk at 415.715.6746 to verify your family’s primary email on file to ensure the enrollment packet and payment communications are received. We also encourage you to ask your child’s teacher or the front desk staff about our new digital enrollment process, should you have any questions or need assistance. FCC staff are here to help.
- March 27, 2023: Summer program enrollment opens for children currently enrolled in programs.
- April 3, 2023: Summer program enrollment opens for the public.
Reminders for planning your child’s summer program enrollment:
- All program enrollment packets will be sent to your family’s email address on file.
- Tuition payments will be made online.
- Family Connections must receive your completed enrollment packet and tuition payment in order to reserve a space for your child/ren.
- Registration for summer programs is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Further details on the enrollment process, program tuition amount, payment methods, cancellation policies, summer program schedules, and other miscellaneous details can be found on our Program Agreement and Registration forms, which will be emailed to you at the start of your enrollment process.