Family Connections Centers is offering programs in person at our Portola and Excelsior centers. As a licensed childcare facility with out-of-school-time programs and a range of family support services, our agency will continue to adhere to stricter guidelines than the general public.
As such, Family Connections will continue to require:
- COVID-19 vaccinations for all staff, program participants, and visitors
- Facemasks for all staff, program participants, and visitors
- Temperature checks upon entry to the buildings
- Social distancing in classrooms
- Regular sanitation of all surfaces
We will continue to monitor changes and evaluate the most practical and safest protocols for staff, visitors, and program participants.
For additional information, read Family Connections’ COVID-19 Prevention Protocol.